Ваш браузер устарел
Для просмотра сайта Вам необходимо обновить браузер. Приносим свои извинения за доставленные неудобства.
By 2025, we plan to expand the land area of our greenhouse complexes to 852,26 hectares of modern high-tech greenhouses.
- Stavropol Krai – 262,75 ha
- Lipetsk Oblast – 86,21 ha
- Tula Oblast – 52,73 ha
- Leningrad Oblast – 32,89 ha
- Moscow Oblast – 34,84 ha
- Voronezh Oblast – 60,5 ha
- Rostov Oblast – 60 ha
- Kazakhstan – 50 ha
- Uzbekistan – 12,34 ha
- Kabardino-Balkar Republic – 100 ha
- Republic of North Ossetia–Alania – 100 ha
The Holding’s purpose is to be present in all price segments by offering both standard and exclusive (in terms of packaging, quality or composition) products to consumers.
Operating in all price segments allowing to build stable relations with the consumer who may consume the brand’s high-quality product, regardless of their current financial situation.
Main Key Strategic Vectors:
- To improve the performance of industrial complexes
- To build a strong food brand named «ECOCULTURE».
- To focus on branded packaged products in the middle and premium price segments.
- To develop own capacities for product storage and treatment, to expand the geographic coverage.
- To develop production capacities for year-round harvesting
- To develop the product mix in high-margin segments of the fruit-and-veg category.